How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Software Developer
No software developer’s job is easy and as such, it would be unfair to drop-down the pricing that each area charges. There are well over 100 different types of developers available with the need for some being rampant than another but still, they all have technical and complex tasks to complete.
When developing a website or mobile platform, you will realize that in order for it to functions effectively, you will need to hire software developer services to achieve such goal. It all depends on the needs you have for the website that you will know the right ones to hire.
Though many software developers for hire can multi-task, they still have limitations because not in history can one individual be versed in all area of software development. This would be too complicated and even with maximum focus, it still cannot be done.
Why Hire Software Developer and What Is Their Pay Structure
With the level of software development requested, you will realize the pricing may differ. This may be as a result of many factors including:
- The level of training the developer received
- The experience level of the developer
- The credentials presented by the developer
- The extent of works completed by the developer
There are a lot of software developer for hire experts available on the market but with research and data analysis, there are some that has a greater demand. But there are a myriad of ways that persons hire software developers.
Find the best iPhone game app developer for hire with our advice!
Everything You Need to Know on How to Hire the Best Software Developers
Different types of web developers are in demand today. But before you hire one, know the cost hire software developer below.
Kinds of potential employees
This format of hire has both the good and the bad benefits associated with it. This is so because the extent of work that you may have is not really “considered” by the company management as they set to achieve a certain amount from each project – whether small or large. Though this is not always the case, they do have their set standard. For start-up companies:
- A traditional IT Firm, the pay scale may be around $83,000/ year
- A freelancer/consultant, the pay scale may start from $64,000/ year
- A small start-up company may be over $93,000+/ year
Experienced level of developers
For the different levels of the software developer meaning, years of experience, education, etc. the payment may differ. For the four major levels of software development, the pay scale may range:
- Entry-level developers (0-5 years) – $65,000+/ year
- Mid-career (5-10years) – $80,000+/ year
- Experienced (10-20 years) – $93,000+/ year
- Late-career (over 20 years) – $101,000+/ year
Types of software developers
There are many different types of software developers and indeed, their works do vary but the most popular types include:
- Database Engineer – $63,000+/ year
- Frontend Developer – $68,000+/ year
- Network Engineer – $66,000+/ year
- Mobile Engineer -$74,000+/ year
- Software Architect – $110,000+/ year
- System Administrator – $60,000+/ year
- Backend Developer – $73,000+/ year
- Firmware Engineer – $85,000+/ year
- Data Scientist – $113,000+/ year
Task completed by developers
The task for each selective software developer may vary and based on research, these are the most common:
- CSS – $63,000+/ year
- C++ – $110,000+/ year
- C Python – $105,000+/ year
- PHP – $77,000+/ year
- C# – $93,000+/ year
- SQL – $80,000+/ year
- Ruby – $90,000+/ year
Therefore as outlined, there are many different features associated with the way a software developer functions and the myriad of task that are involved. It really depends on the nature of the hire including the level of works needed to be done, the type of developer hired, the skill level of the developer as well as their experience level. Nowhere in IT development is seen as being easy and as such, the pay scale for many of these software developers can be seen as low compared to the level of work. One of the main contributing factors leading to the low costing is due to the number of available developers on the market and with others trying to score more deals, they will alter their pricing. The market competition is stiff so many have to compromise in order to fit in.